College follows admission rules laid down by ‘Director of Technical Education’, Maharashtra state . As per the rule 80% seats of every course are filled by centralized admission procedure( JEE score). 20% seats are filled at institute level.
1. FE-First Year Engineering (12th Science with PCM + Entrance Exam i.e. MHT-CET, JEE-Main)
2. DSE-Direct Second Year Engineering–(Diploma/B.Sc)
3. VS - Vacant Seats (The students who are failing in First Year, this number is added to Lateral Entry, in respective branches) 4. LE-Lateral Entry to DSE –Diploma (20% Additional Seats) 5. ME-Master of Engineering (Degree in relevant discipline with GATE) 6. Institute can fill 20% Seats in addition Vacant Seats after CAP rounds
1. Bank Loan up to Rs. 10 Lakhs is available for entire course of study (including Hostel / Books )
2. Repayment after one year of graduation or after 6 months of getting Job
3. No guarantee is required for Bank loan up to Rs.4 Lakhs