- A Maximum of 4 members / team can register for any technical event.
- Registration charges of Rs. 50/student for non-KJEI UG-degree students and Rs. 10/student for KJEI students as well as all diploma students.
- Each registered member will get a certificate for participation.
- For extra certificate to non-registered team member/faculty ,if any, Rs. 50/- will be charged.
- Physical presence of faculty guide is welcome and will be appreciated but a certificate can be issued to him, only with fee of Rs 50.
- All participating students need to carry their college IDs for verification and confirmation.
- Temporary accommodation will be provided to the outstation students with prior confirmation with charge of Rs. 100/student.
- Judges decision will be final and binding to all.
- All required basic infrastructural facilities like working space, electricity, water, tables, etc., will be made available by the host institution.
- All winning teams will be informed about their selection on the same day.
- Last date of online registration is 15/02/2020.
- Registration can be done through online (www.kjei.edu.in/gravity2020.html) or offline (on registration desk) mode.
- Payment can be done through online/ offline mode.
- All rights to make changes in rules are only reserved with the organizer.
- Participating teams will be provided 10 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for question answer session.
- Presentation should be in power point format with 10 slides
- If project work has been published in reputed journal, it will get extra advantage in final marking.
- Participants are expected to print their poster on a flex of 1m X 1m size before a panel of judges appointed for the purpose.